Modern Brush Calligraphy
|Duration:||3 hours, 2.00pm - 5:00pm|
The overall purpose of this workshop is to feel confident practicing Modern Brush Calligraphy at home using all the information and tools given.
During this 3 hour, hands-on workshop, you will not only learn the basics of modern brush lettering, but the following topics will also be covered:
- How to hold your brush pen
- Differing pressure levels
- Differences between brush pens
- Common practice drills
- How to connect letters
- Understanding the different styles that can be achieved
As a class, we will be able to practice both uppercase and lowercase alphabet by breaking down the connections to each letter in a word.
The price of the workshop includes a kit with all the materials needed to get started, including:
- Brush Pen
- Personal Workbook printed on premium quality paper (lowercase and uppercase alphabet sheet guide, practice worksheets, and tips and techniques)
- tracing paper
This workshop is all about being positive and having fun while learning the beauty of Modern Brush Lettering! It is tailored to not only learn a new hobby, but be able to discover your own creative side!
This workshop requires no prior experience in calligraphy or lettering.