Log Cabin - Morning
Time & Location
About The Event
If you can sew and want to do patchwork or quilting, why not try your hand on this quilt course which is suitable for both beginners and seasoned quilters? This pattern is a Log Cabin which would make a lovely wall hanging, childs quilt or you can go large! There are variations of this design so you can make it unique. You will be introduced to techniques such as making basic blocks, putting blocks together, sandwiching with wadding and a backing fabric, binding and get lots of handy tips.
FULL PRICE: €150
DEPOSIT REQUIRED: €30
Please note that deposits are non refundable - for full terms and conditions please click here.
You will need:
A rotary cutter, ruler, fabric marking pen, quilting pins and cutting mat. We have a limited number of these for your use during the course, but if you decide to buy you will receive a 10% discount.
Fabrics and threads (natural or white) are not included but can be purchased throughout the course at 10% discount.
Finished dimensions of this baby quilt: 42" x 42" (105cm x 105cm)
You will need:
- Fabric 1 - Neutral - less than ¼ m
- Fabric 2 - Navy Blue (or other saturated color) - less than ¼ m
- Fabric 3 - Navy Blue (or other saturated color) - less than ¼ m
- Fabric 4 - Neutral - ¼ m
- Fabric 5 - Neutral - 1/3 m
- Fabric 6 - Neutral - 1/3 m
- Fabric 7 - Neutral - ½ m
- Fabric 8 - Neutral - less than ¼ m
- Fabric 9 - Neutral - less than ¼ m
We will provide sewing machines, pattern and full instructions.
Level: Suits all levels but must be able to machine sew.
6 week duration, 10am - 12noon
- Morning Quilt - Deposit€30€300€0